Our purpose is to provide healthy indoor air, sustainably
Our business model provides the driving force and local implementation of our strategy.
Our intimate relationships with our stakeholders across our markets provide unique insights and understanding of the regulatory and commercial environments in which we operate. We use this insight to share knowledge across our Group to drive our growth.
- Trade association and network supporting legislative feedback and development.
- Broad customer base helping us to understand construction trends and innovate our solutions.
Our scale provides unique opportunities to develop products and solutions that we can sell across our markets. This depth of product range and close localised category management ensure we optimise our innovations.
- International sales channels supporting volume sales and investment in innovation.
- Localised specialists combined with centralised resources maximising opportunities.
Our investment in new acquisitions provides a continuous stream of new and exciting opportunities for our companies to learn and grow. The integration of the product ranges and brands and access to our wide and diverse sales channel support our organic growth ambitions.
- Brand strength allowing multichannel approaches in our geographies.
- Continuous product category development through acquisitions providing opportunities for growth.
We are committed to a low-carbon future and making ourselves sustainable over the long term. Our sustainability strategy and wide ranging initiatives to reduce avoidable waste and minimise our impact on the environment continue to inform our investment decisions in product development, M&A and wider capital allocation.
- Centralised operations focused on sustainability.
- Low-carbon product range helping to save energy and reduce carbon emissions.